Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The Wadey/Snow Family


First of all I wanted to say Thank you to Nancy for sending me these beautiful flowers for Mothers Day. I love getting flowers and tulips are my favorite!Secondly Zeland had his appointment with the Ear, nose and throat Doc on Tuesday and it went really well. We didn't have to wait long and they had a little play area so Zeland was able to play while we waited to be taken back. Dr. Simms was very nice and answered all my questions. We agreed that the best thing for Zeland is to have tubes put in. As it stands right now he is not hearing as well as he should be. Dr Simms said it was like walking around all day and plugging your ears. Not really a good thing when your learning how to talk. He said that the procedure takes like ten minuets and the kids are fine after. The tubes will last anywhere from 8-12 months. We are confidant that this will help our baby boy not have anymore ear infections and he will be able to hear clearly. I will hear from the surgery scheduler this week or early next week and get everything set up and see what our insurance will pay. I am so ready to get this done and over with. I pretty nervous but I know things will be fine and if this is the worst we are very blessed. Just keep my little munchkin in your thoughts and prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment